Flower Girl Dress
These were the best pictures that I got of the Flower Girl Dress that I made in the Spring for a client's daughter, but I thought I would post them anyway. Afterall, I've been feeling bad that I promised to post pictures of the completed dress and didn't! I think it turned out rather nicely. I used the Satin Taffeta from JoAnns with the Taffeta side out. The same fabric we used for the Bridesmaids dresses in my wedding, except Mom and I used the Satin side out then. It's a great fabric to work with and looks really high quality for this sort of thing. I would buy it again for similar projects in a heartbeat! A White Taffeta Sash was also made to be worn with the dress.
Post a Comment